Applying to an MBA program in the USA?

Applying to an MBA program in the USA?

Anyone here have tips on the steps in getting an MBA degree from a US institution. In particular, I'm looking for:

a) MBA programs that have historically catered to foreign students
b) US MBA programs that are recognized in Asia
c) MBA programs that have foreign student scholarships

Thanks in advance

Update:

Hey, here are answers to your questions:

a) Purdue University's Krannert School of Management, UC-Davis Graduate School of Management, and Columbia Business School are among the programs with a high percentage of international students, indicating a welcoming environment for foreign students​. [Source: https://poetsandquants.com/2020/03/29/u-s-mba-programs-with-the-most-international-students/]

b) For recognition in Asia, consider globally renowned institutions like Stanford Graduate School of Business and Columbia Business School which have strong international reputations.

c) For scholarships, it's advisable to check each institution's financial aid office or website for information on scholarships available for international students. Institutions with significant international populations may offer scholarships to attract a diverse student body.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

:smile: i search a document on google and google returns.. what if i already have a file in some of my lappy's drive which meets the search criteria??? is this...
Can anybody tell me some good colleges for Distance learning or correspondence MBA. Is there any difference in the two? I have 3.5 yrs of experience in IT and its...
i heard that information through internet travels through cables under sea. is it true? That means there is under sea cable connection between all the countries....
hey i bought a hp dv2910tx with vista pre loaded. now i need to install Xp. but the xp setup is not detecting my hard disk even thought the pre...
Hello everyone. I want to build an aircraft that can hover in one place and move in different directions but I am not talking about the VSTOL in some planes...