Apple Watch Nike+ Arriving In India On Oct 28 - Top Features And Pricing At Glance

A product of association of two of the world's biggest brands - Apple & Nike, the Apple Watch Nike+ is all set to arrive in India at the strike of the festive season. The smartwatch was unveiled during the September 7 event along side company's flagship iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 smartphones. Now, Apple's official India website has declared the launch date as October 28th and we've decided to take an in-depth look at the top features of the Apple Watch Nike+, its specifications and most importantly what's hot and what's not.

Coming in four different looks that are priced differently for the aluminum case sizes they come in aka 38mm and 42mm, the Apple Watch Nike+ is definitely scores high on the design factor. The four design variants include - Space Grey Aluminium Case with Black/Volt Nike Sport Band OR Black/Cool Grey Nike Sport Band and Silver Aluminium Case with Flat Silver/White Nike Sport Band ORFlat Silver/Volt Nike Sport Band.

apple-watch-nike-plus
The four variants
The Apple Watch Nike+ features a built-in GPS for tracking your runs. It comes with a easy-to-read OLED retina display that's designed to be 2x brighter, so that you can check it easily even in scorching summers. The lightweight band comes with a lot of holes making it as Apple calls it 'breathable'. The pores on the band are compression-molded for more flexibility and lasting comfort.

This Apple Watch can be paired with any iPhone after iPhone 5 that features iOS 10 or later. Powered by a S2 dual core processor, a heart rate sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope, this smartwatch does everything it is supposed to do with precision. The body is designed to by water resistant (at 50 meters) and the dial has a ceramic back and a digital crown.

The Apple Watch Nike+'s battery is said to last up to 18 hours. It comes with a direct fire speaker and microphone and compatibility with Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFi. A Charging Cable and an USB Power Adapter comes bundled in the box.

To motivate users to keep up with their fitness schedules, the watch lets you set personal reminders based on your run history and the weather. Their a virtual leaderboard and you can share your runs with friends or send them virtual fist-bumps.

As for the pricing: the 38mm watch is priced at Rs 32,900 and the 32mm variant costs Rs 34,900. The watch will be available for buying at Apple authorised sellers, Nike retails stores as well as Nike.com in India starting October 28th.

What do you think about the Apple Watch Nike+ becoming a top gifting item in the gadgets category this coming Diwali? Share your thoughts with us in comments below.

Source: Apple Watch Nike - Apple (IN) | #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi... i have done btech in 2014 and did join a bpo due to some crises but now i want to move in development field. So it would be good...
I want to what kind of viva voce questions can be raised in the panel
The main difference in half wave and full wave rectifier is that the complete cycle is utilized in full wave rectifier. Alternate half cycle is inverted and thus a unidirectional...
I am working as a freelancer since last 3 years and today I was just thinking why don't everyone having years of experience in Industry opt for being a freelancer...
Not getting too emotional, statistically, WHO factsheet says 14 million new cases and 8.2 million cancer deaths occurred in the year 2012 which with a little speculation becomes someone from...