Any one interested in Embedded Systems?

Hi all,
Let me introduce myself, I am an embedded software developer. I was working with Toshiba. I have a passion towards UCs' and embedded systems. However like many of us would know, working in a company isn't enough to full-fill your passion ๐Ÿ˜€

So I was planning to start a self-driven project, my primary focus is "IoT".

To give a brief overview, we are working on developing a "Communication Protocol" like we have CAN for vehicles, and then go ahead with developing SoCs that can be interfaced with any controllers (even as basic as 8051).

If any one residing in Bangalore is interested in our project, please feel free to contact me to discuss more in details.

Please note: Neither I am charging anything nor I am going to pay, I am just looking for like minded people. And if you are a scholar who wants to learn about embedded systems/UCs'/Programming please feel free to get in touch with me, I would be happy to share my knowledge with you guys. ๐Ÿ˜€

Hoping to get some good response from crazy engineers!!
Cheers!

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Interested in Embedded systems, yeah!
    But I am more into Embedded Linux, RTOS, Kernel stuff and so. Not a pro in it, just an amateur but can understand whole lot of stuff what's going on now.
    I will bite anything that interests me, but I am nowhere closer to Banglore, so that's sad.
  • Shuvam
    Shuvam
    Hey Abhishek,
    Nice to know you are interested. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Well, the location seems to be a constraint at this moment ๐Ÿ˜”

If there is anything that can suit your interest I will update you..!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

why transformer efficiency is high only when core loss is equal to copper loss?
I am not looking for any location specific centers. Please suggest me centers which has maximum percentage in placement. I am open to any course PG-DAC,PG-DMC,PG-DITISS,PG-DBDA,PG-DSSD,PG-DGi. Please suggest me if...
emerging composite material with light weight high strength and low cost for wind turbine blades
Human trafficking is of the most rampant international crimes. We often read news stories where international traffickers transport people from one country to another most commonly in shipping containers. Tracing...
Not many smartphones that arrive from China to India have met with such scepticism as the UMI Hammer. The Chinese manufacturer UMI launched its new creation, the UMI Hammer without...