Any badminton players around?

It's been close to 20 days that I picked up the badminton racket again; after a gap of about 20 years 😕. The lazy muscles that were almost idle for so long were unhappy for the first few days; but made a compromise looking at my enthusiasm and love for the game. So, it's all fine now!

I'm slowly improving as I practise new techniques every day and YouTube's free badminton coaching is definitely a good start. I'm not just as agile as I was; but I'm sure I'll be back in full form over the next 3-6 months.

I'm wondering if we have any regular badminton players around? Maybe we could just discuss about the game and exchange tips?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As we were drooling on the Xiaomi Mi 5S and Mi 5S Plus smartphones, Xiaomi dropped in another bombshell with its televisions. At the same event, the Chinese electronics conglomerate...
This could be called a game-changing decentralization act from Google, simply the biggest hit in the virtual market for all Indians. Feeling proud, we must congratulate citizens who will be...
Just in time for this fall, famous drone maker DJI has launched a new drone called the Mavic Pro that is more compact and powerful than ever. The DJI Mavic...
To overcome the shortcomings of traditional machine translation systems, Google’s research team has come with up with Google Neural Machine Translation system (GNMT), which utilizes state-of-the-art training techniques to achieve...
No one on earth has ever said that they like standing in long queues. Anyone reading this article knows that there is no alternative to this but what if we...