[Animation] Enjoy The Ride

Who said engineering can't be cool?

Animated music video by Rajeev Bajaj
#-Link-Snipped-#

Great stuff! Alright, maybe it might be aimed more towards those in computing.. but who gives 😛 If the video doesnt play smoothly, wait till the buffer fills up most of the way before playing again.

Replies

• subramanian_asw
    subramanian_asw
    Ash,

Awesome video.... especially when the music and the animation blends with each other. I'd be happy to have this video in a higher resolution and can be played on computers than online.... do email the file to #-Link-Snipped-#.

Please note that the file is for personal use only and not intended to make any profits out of your sweat.

Regards

Krishna
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Welcome to CE, Krishna! Well, its not my video 😛

However, you can try asking IEEE Spectrum to get in touch with Rajeev Bajaj:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

latest computer seminar topics(details) software+hardware😔
[FONT=宋]router: 1\ctrl+break login rommon 1> 2\rommon 1>confreg 0×2142 3\rommon 1>reset 4\router>en 5\router#copy start run 6\router#conf t 7\router(config)#enable sec c1 8\router(config#config-register 0×2102 9\router#copy run start 10\router#reload switch: 1\ctrl+break login switch: 2\switch:flash_init...
how do we give a digital 1 or 0 to a wire..(does giving a wire 5v makes it digitally 1 and giving 0v makes it digitally 0??) suppose i have...
Why do we use multiples of11 as voltage in transmission lines😕😕
Hello, I study in Electrical & Computer Engineering school of National Technical University of Athens. I would be pleased if anyone shared the ebook Nonlinear Systems, (Third Edition), Hassan K....