Analysis from Auto CAD Drawing

I have some auto cad drawings regarding mechanical equipment.Can any one help me to analysis those parts?if so please let me know the procedures to proceed further.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

What kind of analysis are you considering?

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

I request fellow CEans to post all the required details in their question. It's not possible to spend time understanding what they want; it's a waste of time. 

• PRADIP CHAKRABORTY
    PRADIP CHAKRABORTY

Stress analysis of an instrument namely  component ovality checking gauge,designed by me

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am student and I have a final year project, I have chance to do it on the privacy on social network site (Social media) but right now I am...
I represent a small team of 3 young founders working on a stealth mode startup. Our product helps people discover parties worth attending in close vicinity. We are targeting 16...
Hye, I’m a student of electrical engineering ( industrial technology).I’m doing my final year project and in need of some suggestions. As stated, the water pump that I’m planning to...
Hi,  I m 2015 passout student in Ece engineering from Pune university. Having 1 year of experience in technical  support, right now working as manual tester, 1 year of experience,...
A study into the treatment of Parkinson’s disease has achieved a degree of success thanks to an engineered solution that delivered a therapeutic protein to participants’ brains.https://www.theengineer.co.uk/parkinsons-disease-gdnf/?cmpid=tenews_7552270&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=tenews&adg=B9661AD2-80C4-45E6-885B-771A5905C40A