An Avid UFO reengineer news enthusiast joins a crazy bunch

I am looking forward to participate and be part of this unique group and this has come about, thanks to my citizenary interest in alternate power sources and environment. In this journey i equally got interested in possibilities through UFO if that is true..thanks to Dr Steven Greet!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, #-Link-Snipped-# 😀 Looking forward to your posts.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello, I'm utibeabasi a newly registered member. please what are the major challenges faced by structural eng ineers?
Weekend is here and you might have already begun executing the relaxation splurge that you planned in the first five days of the week. Whether it’s a visit to a...
Good evening every one. My name is rajan. I have done b.tech in electronics ans communication With 72%(2015)after that i completed php training it's 4month training after that i did...
Hi fellow CEans, I recently completed my Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering. I wish to pursue my Masters in Industrial Design, product and transportation design to be specific. However, because of...
I want to discuss on the simple and most wanted topic i.e. to innovate something for the common people for domestic homes.