Am I eligible for software Company?

I had 3 backlogs in my Btech in computer science engineering can i eligible for MNCs or software company beacuse  some people say that those students have backlogs they are not eligible for Company or off campus at the time of fresher...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

You did not mention which company you want to join. There are companies which have a strict recruitment criteria for those they are hiring through campus. The typical criteria is that the candidate should have cleared all subjects without backlogs and should have a minimum of 60% throughout.

There are however few companies that conduct walk-ins and recruitment drives where you could get a chance to be interviewed. 

A general advice is that you should get certification in any technology of your choice and demonstrate your skill-set by coding something or building your project portfolio on Github. 

Look at a job with a smaller company where you can get recruited without having needing the all-clear criteria. Once you gain some experience in the industry - you won't be asked about your performance in engineering. 

• Preeti Saini
    Preeti Saini

Plz provide cdac entrance exam papers.. 

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

Hi Preeti, please check it here: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Manufacturer uses 8 cylinder for 3200cc engine. why they are not using single big cylinder Having 3200 cc engine capacity?
One form fits all.Or does it?https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/245841
In most of the engineeirng subjects we are familiar with the parameter "pi"
I'm wondering if adding foreign key constraints and references has any performance improvements in MySQL queries. For example, let's say I've a posts table -post_id | user_id | title |...
hi, i am using word press to make one site, so i want one functionality in which if user go to suppose blog page mysitename/blog/ he will be redirected to...