Allocating Special User Titles

CEans,

Next month, on 26[sup]th[/sup] November 2008, we'll complete three years of existence on the Internet ๐Ÿ˜. Our crazy engineers make this place wonderful and full of unique content!

Over the next few days, we will be allocate special user titles to our select users. You will get a special CEan status in your profile!

How does the 'Special CEan' status matter?

CE, is a community of technical people and is read by lots of people associated with engineering. It means, you are a true value adder to the community and in a way, to the world of engineering! It means you are making the world a better place.

Who will get the special CEan status?

The CEans who have been adding value to CE Forums will get the special CEan status. All our mods, editors will collectively pick few CEans among us. We keep watch on the forums round the clock. Over the next few days, we'll review contribution made by our CEans and announce the names/ids of CEans who get the special CEan status.

Is it too late? I'm new here!

Its never too late. On CE, we are friends & engineers for life. Just continue to make CE (and the world) a better place and leave the rest to us.

Questions / Queries ? Post them in following thread ->

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Has anyone noticed this? Those crappy flash ads on Yahoo's homepage crash my Firefox. It has happened for the 4[sup]th[/sup] time today.
Hi Can anyone explain me the process of Induction heating or any material wud be appreciated... I want to know how Soldering is done through Induction heating its urgent because...
Guys i am using a ready made R/C car for my project and the project needs a slow moving car or something like that.But the R/C moves so rapidly that...
Hello Freshers, I have recieved few resumes and after going through , I would share these points with you You might be already having varied copies of resumes with you....
Hello, I'm doing a project at the minute, but because i've limited technical knowledge i'm stumped. Basically what i want to do is to link an ordinary satnav with a...