Alcohol detector

Project Abstract / Summary : It is an alcohol detector circuit which sense the alcohol smell. If smell is not detected, vehicle work normally. And if alcohol smell is detected then it stop the vehicle i.e. vechile don't start.
This circuit is used in two, three & four wheeler vehicles. Its my dream project. This circuit is very helpful for driver to avoid accident. Drunken driver do not start his vehicles.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : Project title is drinkless driving safe driving. To stop drunk with driving and the accident occur due to this. This circuit helps us to reduce accident. It helps the person with precaution. It is an eco-friendly circuit.Its my dream project.This is used in bike as well as cars.

Project Highlights : Because drinkless driving is safe driving, and this project helps us to road accident due to drunker. This circuit are used in vehicle. This circuit uses a alcohol senser MQ3. And the LEDs in the circuit indicates the alcohol concentration, if alcohol smell detect then LEDs will glow.

Project Category : Electrical / Electronics / Communication
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Hi-tech institute of engineering and technology, ghaziabad
City: Ghaziabad
State: Uttar pradesh
Participating Team From: Second Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A group of physicists at MIT has developed a way to manipulate electron-light interaction in conducting sheets which may potentially upgrade the performance of solar cells. With this innovation, scientists...
The latest offering from iBall, iBall Slide 3G Q45i is a voice calling enabled dual-sim supporting Android tablet at a budget-price tag of Rs. 5,999. It bears identical features to...
In the later part of last year, at a startup pitch event on a Saturday evening, I heard a guy declare that he had received thousands of dollars in funding...
MIT, the University of Waterloo and the University of Southern California have collaborated to design a new quantum computing approach to handle big data. Complex topological systems are the key...
Project Abstract / Summary : OBJECTIVE A major problem in India is energy crisis. Frequent power outages severely hit our economy. The government invests huge sums on power projects. We...