Alcatel A5 LED With Modular Back Cover, A3, U5 And 2-In-1 Plus 12 Launched In MWC 2017

ALCATEL A5

If you are a party animal and fond of LED decoration, your next phone could be the Alcatel A5, the just launched diva of MWC 2017. Licensed under TCL corporation, the Chinese smartphone manufacturer has gone wild with their imagination while curving the latest LED-lit rear panel of Alcatel A5, a perfect semi-modular phone with pulsating LEDs. The "Light it Up" LED cover is not just a fashion statement but works to mimic your music beats and offers you more, soon to be explained in the next paragraphs. For now, it can be tagged as an experimental gadget available for everyone following the next big thing under question, the #-Link-Snipped-#.

As we started with the LED cover, let us first discover the new things that have been used to furnish the phone. With this latest modular part, one can get a loud and bright call and text notifications, undeniable to the eyes. With the support of Color Catcher 2.0 the phone can derive up to 5 colors from an image and use it as a theme. Not only that, the color can simply light up the rear cover matching its own frequency. In short, it is intelligent enough to complement your clothes or behavior of your phone. Just to make sure you play it up properly, you can tap on the inbuilt game applications and enjoy a multiplayer game with the strange lighting behavior of your phone's back panel. Talking geeky, the panel is structured with a grid of eight by four colored LED lights, and this one is one among the three removable back panel offered with A5.

Alcatel_A5
Alcatel A5

The rest is, though not as exciting as this one, they sure will steal your time. One, with a large oval shaped external speaker, boasts of a classic white attire and comes with a kickstand while the other, features a matte finished side curved conventional look with the logo in the middle. All in whole, it is something new even without the general specifications.

Alcatel_A5_backcovers
Alcatel Different Rear Covers On Show - (Source:#-Link-Snipped-#)

Going to its salient features, the phone boasts of a 5.2" HD display allowing a resolution of 1280x720 pixels. Powered by, an octa-core processor with no exposed details about the chip-set, coupled with a 3 GB RAM the phone promises a lag free environment even with 3D intensive games installed and running. Storage wise, it comes with a 32 GB internal space with external SD card slot option.

Housing a 2800mAh battery, the phone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Talking about its camera, it offers a quality 13 MP rear one merged with Auto Focus feature, supporting a f/2.0 aperture with dual tone flash. The selfie snapper comes with a 5 MP fixed focus one with front flash. If we mention its network features, the nano dual-SIM variant provides the trending 4G LTE Cat 4, WiFi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS with A-GPS and micro USB 2.0. No price information has been revealed by the official website yet.

ALCATEL A3

The A3, U5 and PLUS 12 are among the other products revealed by Alcatel at the Mobile World Congress,'17. A3 and U5 are said to be the most affordable smartphones while the later also offers 4G connectivity. Having a metal framed textured back panel, the A3 is also built on enjoy.now promise. With a 5" display, the phone is incredibly smart with ultimate security that promises private album, 5 finger support. The website reveals that you don't need to unlock your phone to open an app up to 5 apps where your one touch is enough.

Alcatel_A3
Alcatel A3
The phone is powered by an octa-core processor clocked at 1.25GHz, merged with 1.5 GB RAM, 16 GB ROM and 32 GB micro SD storage expansion. Other features include a 13MP AF rear camera, a 5MP front camera coupled with Face Mask, Instant Collage, Face Show and other image enhancement options.

ALCATEL U5

The U5, the cheapest of all, comes with a 5" FWVGA display offering a resolution of 854x480 pixels. Powered by a quad-core CPU set at 1.1 GHz speed supported by a 1 GB RAM, the phone houses a 2050 mAh battery. Points to be noted, this one proffers a 5MP FF with LED flash rear camera and a 2MP FF with LED flash front camera. Alcatel U5, storage wise features a 8 GB ROM with no information on external SD card support.

Alcatel_U5
Alcatel U5
PLUS 12

Last but not the least on the list, the PLUS 12 is a mobile laptop cum tablet with a detachable keyboard with medium specifications standard fabricated for a low budget offer. The 4G gadget comes with an 11.6" FHD capacitive touch display with 16 M color gamut that supports 10-points multi touch. Powered by an Intel Celeron Processor N3350, the hybrid has an inbuilt 64 GB storage with micro SD expansion option up to 128 GB.

Alcatel_Plus12
Alcatel PLUS 12 ( source:#-Link-Snipped-# )

The 2 in 1's Tablet is charged by a 6900mAh battery while the Keyboard has its own 2580mAh battery. Offered in Silver and Sideral Gray variants, the laptop is well connected with various ports on both the tablet and the keyboard. While the tablet docks USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack, micro HDMI, micro SD card slot, 7-hard pins connection to LTE keyboard, the KB is embedded with 3FF SIM x1, standard USB-A x1, 7 hard-pins and 4G on-off button. Showing no exception, the price tag is still under cover.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends, i am Computer science and engg. student, i am not much interested in programming. Please guide me which module should i do??
Sony’s smartphone division has brought the best smartphone they could with the Xperia XZ Premium. The Sony Xperia XZ Premium is a flagship smartphone that comes with many an industry...
Lenovo has introduced a range of devices- new Tab 4 Series tablets along with Miix 320 2-in-1 detachable notebook and Yoga series of convertible laptops, at MWC 2017. The Tab...
Hi Sir/Mam I have 66 and 56 percent in 10th and 10+2.but have 68% in 4th year in btech..so plz tell me how to apply to these companies...??? And i'm...
I'm studying my 4th year of engineering at VNR VJIET, Hyderabad and deciding my major project is long overdue. I want to do a project on the optimization and cfd...