Advise on tool to simulate multipath fading and pathloss (site-specific)

Hi all,

My project is to calculate and simulate "free space pass loss" and "multipath fading" of milimeter wave 28Ghz and 38 Ghz

Requirement:
  • Transmit and receiver antennas are located on top of 5 buildings inside my university (site-specific)
  • I have to calculate scattering, reflection of the wall, brick ...
Problems: That kind of requiments had me build 3D (any other way ??). I tried SketchUp to make 3D building but I got stuck, I can only calculate distances.

I'm so confused, assume that I did build those 3D buildings, then what should I do next ? How could I trace the multipath rays ?

Please give me some advise, thank you so much

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to be trained like a Google employee? If you are interested in artificial intelligence and machine learning and are looking for...
For a successful career each student requires knowledge, confidence, academic, technical skills and social skills. In order to achieve all these benefits, every student must take college education as it...
How do we add construction joint to long building? In what way a small gap is treated at foundation level? Should we design it as a separate block from the...
The top scorers of today's Quiz are as follows. Congratulations to all those who made it to top 10.
As a part of reconnaissance , one can use the the methods mentioned below. Websites that can be used to collect information is for APNIC , ARIN , DNS tools...