Advantages Of Registering An Office In Singapore?

I overheard a group of people talking about advantages of opening an office in Singapore. The discussion was on the lines of the ease of process, giving an 'international' feel to your business, having a postal address in Singapore, ease of transactions etc.

Does anyone know about specific advantages of opening office in Singapore, without actually being a resident of Singapore?

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    This is actually not about Singapore 😉 However while searching topics about Entrepreneurship, I stumbled across a series of articles to read about those wanting to set up some thing in China. This might not be Computer specific, still it is good to read that author for ideas.

This is just one, feel free to search other articles #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey all crazy frnds 😀 I just did my B.Tech in civil engineering from IIT Roorkee. I have received an offer of MS in hydrology in University of California, Davis...
The first windows based Nokia phone is named Sea Ray Check this out Sea Ray: Nokia's Ist Windows Phone Revealed
I had a 2 hour long meeting attended by successful entrepreneurs and budding entrepreneurs. I also got a chance to interact with couple of successful entrepreneurs. I figured out that...
It seems that Google is secretly getting their social network ready and it could be called Google Inner Circle. An Australian blogger named Florian Rohrweck, spotted the JavaScript code in...
It seems that GRE Powerprep software does not automatically run in Windows Vista and Windows 7 operating system. If you are facing the problem, you can try this simple trick...