Addressing the ethical dimension

Quote:
The Engineering Council and Royal Academy of Engineering have today jointly published a revised set of ethical principles that they believe all engineers should adhere to in their professional lives. First issued in 2005, the principles are regularly reviewed and revised to ensure that they remain current.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

www.engc.org.uk

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: We're pleased to present the 2017 Makerspace Contest! The contest that brings communities together is back for its third iteration. Epilog, Ultimaker, Dremel, Woodcraft, and DigiKey are offering up...
Hi all, i have been assigned, this project to experimentally determine the maximum air delivery (cubic meters/minute) of a 1400 mm sweep ceiling fan, of a particular make. i do...
Amidst many delays in the past, Google’s Backup and Sync tool is finally available for download for both Mac and Windows. This new tool replaces the existing Google Photos desktop...
i want to develop a game similar to temple run. what API is required for that?
HI all what is the convective co-efficient of the material, with which those plastic tubes meant for administering Intravenous is made of ? can anyone tell me ?