active Re-appear

I am in 7th sem, n have a re-appear in one subject in 6th sem.
I wanna know about companies rules for active Re during placement for Mechanical engineering students.

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    some companies like TATA specifically mention that NO backlog should be there. And some companies have a limit (maximum 3 backlog). So it not fixed, you will have to check with your placement officer for each company's criterion

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone tell me why the phase response value of a digital filter is always between (-)pi and (+)pi ? Thanx in advance...
I've heard that there are about 58 colleges in Nagpur, Maharashtra India. Here are few of the names - 1. VNIT 2. LIT 3. RKNEC 4. GHRCE 5. YCCE 6....
I have 2 os on my pc. One is ubuntu and the other is windows xp . Since my windows is failing to boot i tried repairing it . But...
I am doing a Force and Velocity analysis of a Maruthi 800 Gear Box I have got a bunch of data about that but i missed that some data's about...
Dear Friends, I am in final year of engineering[ E&Tc] Had anybody done final year engineering project [e&tc] in BSNL? i.e. had anybody got sponsorship over there... or any of...