Accurate Multi-meter that doesn't break the bank

I hope I'm not kicking a dead horse here 😕

I'm an electrical engineering student at Missouri University of Science and Technology (many of you might know it as U of M - Rolla) and, despite being a Junior now... I still don't have a multimeter. I've been looking at the $20-$40 range and they all seem to have the same accuracy - that is about +/- 1.2% when measuring resistance. I'm not very happy with that. Does anyone know of a multi meter anywhere close to that range (I *might* be able to stretch to a $100... but that'd really be a stretch) that has greater than 99% accuracy?

My project that I'm working on can be found here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Thanks,
David

Replies

• swimdude0614
    swimdude0614
    all links broken...
  • ratmo
    ratmo
    Something it is a interesting sharing.......

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I'm a part of a theatre/stage project and have a bit of a dilemma. We're building an inner city-type landscape that will be very busy. Signs that light up,...
i am using both kingston and transced pendrives, the tranced pendrive dosent have full data transfer rate
Friends, Go through the following video. It is pretty explanatory.[video=youtube;v7B9x0avaqc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7B9x0avaqc[/video]
Google Chrome team has released the latest update to the Chrome browser. Your browser will automatically update itself and if you are using chrome, you should check your browser version...
Google has put up a digital version of the legendary electric guitar, the Gibson Les Paul, in place of its logo to celebrate the 96th birthday of the country and...