Accenture joining dates for 2012 batch (campus recruitment)

Accenture is one of the dream companies for many computer science , IT and engineering students from other branches of engineering as well. The brand value Accenture brings tremendous. We see a ton of engineering students visit CrazyEngineers to check for Accenture joining dates. Especially those recruited in 2012 campus placement season are eagerly waiting for their joining dates.

From what I gather through multiple sources is that Accenture has recruited at least 10k candidates in the academic year 2011-2012. While the company will be sending the joining letters in batches, it looks like more preference is being given to the students from NITs over those from private engineering colleges.

Few of the students I know have said that there is no official communication from the company about the possible date of joining. There are other candidates who've been asked to join at Accenture Bangalore center for training and many have been placed in Pune and Kolkata centers.

If you are a student recruited by accenture in the 2012 placement season and have not received your joining letter yet, please join in the discussion. Tell us where you belong to and whether you've any news from the company.

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Dream to be in Accenture? Seriously? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    They came to my college & just randomly took away 200 peoples. Most are on bench, some left, some are still carrying on unsatisfied, but has to do as they don't have other option atm.

Just for note, since when the Accenture took contract of managing the Symbian operating system, it has just went down the drain. It could be just a co-incidence, but who knows...๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've nothing against or in favor of Accenture, but it IS a dream company for several candidates. Most of the students aren't aware of the kind of job they'll be doing in the IT industry - so they just pick up the random company name as their 'dream company' because someone from their neighbour's aunt's cousin's elder brother went 'onsite' from Accenture. ๐Ÿ˜

Yeah, its a fact that Accenture recruits in bulk. I've often wondered how and why? ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello everybody...m sangeetha..currently pursuing b.tec from sjce mysore in cs.my dream is to do some work related to space.๐Ÿ˜€
Ajmal Kasab, one of the key captures in Mumbai terrorist attack of 2008 has been hanged till death in Pune's Yerwada jail at 7:36 am today - as per the...
Edited Post: How do I handle the issue of my computer not recognising external hard disk? Original Post: Dear folks, Could u help me to know abt this issue? Following...
Does anyone know how do we translate Sanskrit to English? It will take much time to do manually. Is there any application that will reduce my task?
Recently, two girls were arrested by Mumbai cops owing to their comments that were said to hurt the sentiments of large number of people. The girls were later released on...