About EnglishLeap Website

yesterday i found a site englishleap they are providing english spoken help...with online assistance.
can anyone tell me are they reliable or its something fake site as there are lot of another sites.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    EnglishLeap isn't a fake site and it was in the news recently. They've build a good online learning platform; as far as I know. I haven't used them but I did hear few good words about them. I browsed their website and found that they've two courses, one for Rs. 100 and another for Rs. 800 for 30 days. I'd begin with the free course and if the content appeals to me; I'd migrate to Rs. 100 plan and then to Rs. 800 plan.

On a related note, Spoken English can be improved only through practicing and getting rid of the fear that incorrect English will be laughed at. English isn't the first language for large number of people and it's completely OK to make mistakes when you're starting out.

Talking to self and trying to form correct English sentences helps a lot ( #personal experience ). But before that, one must learn to write well too. Reading quality books in English definitely helps in forming grammatically correct sentences.
  • Engg.Dee
    Engg.Dee
    thanks Mrs. administrator.!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, everyone. My name is Jincui An, I come from China and came here (Uinted States) last year. I have a baby, he is 2 years old mostly, I care...
Why HMV/Trucks only use diesel? Why not Petrol? Also, why is it more cheaper than Petrol, even though it gives more mileage? How is CNG different from Petrol and Diesel?
Amdocs comes with a dream status in my college. The selection procedure is tough, of course! Its aptitude paper is a five section paper. Logical Reasoning is tested by- Syllogism,...
In campus, Accenture selection procedure consists of 2 Rounds. Round 1- Aptitude Test. Accenture's aptitude test consists of- Quants- Mathematical operators, Cubes, Data Sufficiency (to be more importance!) Verbal- Reading...
Leading electronics companies like Apple and Samsung have been shelling out ground-breaking gadgets one after the other and I feel overwhelmed. Every new phone that you buy looks Jurassic the...