View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12829 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Engg.Dee
Engg.Dee • Sep 13, 2012

About EnglishLeap Website

yesterday i found a site englishleap they are providing english spoken help...with online assistance.
can anyone tell me are they reliable or its something fake site as there are lot of another sites.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Sep 13, 2012
EnglishLeap isn't a fake site and it was in the news recently. They've build a good online learning platform; as far as I know. I haven't used them but I did hear few good words about them. I browsed their website and found that they've two courses, one for Rs. 100 and another for Rs. 800 for 30 days. I'd begin with the free course and if the content appeals to me; I'd migrate to Rs. 100 plan and then to Rs. 800 plan.

On a related note, Spoken English can be improved only through practicing and getting rid of the fear that incorrect English will be laughed at. English isn't the first language for large number of people and it's completely OK to make mistakes when you're starting out.

Talking to self and trying to form correct English sentences helps a lot ( #personal experience ). But before that, one must learn to write well too. Reading quality books in English definitely helps in forming grammatically correct sentences.
Engg.Dee
Engg.Dee • Sep 14, 2012
thanks Mrs. administrator.!

Share this content on your social channels -