Aakash II Tablet Price Won't Change After Upgrade

DataWind - the company that manufactures Aakash / Ubislate tablets and Indian Telecom & HRD ministry are already working on the next version of the Aakash tablet. The Government has pulled in CDAC (yep, the ones who developed the first Indian Super Computer) to work on Aakash tablet's upgrade. The officials said that the price of the tablet won't change 'much' even with the upgrade.

It's not yet sure what new features, hardware and software will be included in the Aakash 2 tablet. If you want to make guesses about the new tablet; you may do so in this thread. 😀 The price of Aakash tablet is around Rs. 2500 in India.

Replies

• born_star16
    born_star16
    Well, we are talking so much about Aakash but they don't have time to even tell when they will release the old slots. The link of order status in their website is also not working. I know this is good if we get advance features in that much price only but there should be some clarity.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am beginning to think that building tablet is now an everyone's cup of tea. DOMO has brought into market a new tablet called 'Slate N8'. It runs on Android...
The automobile engineers who've deep pockets may rejoice because the Honda CBR 150R is being launched in India around March 2012. With the CBR brand, Honda aims to compete with...
Very briefly said thought of sharing it to all... 😉 https://in.news.yahoo.com/10-car-innovations-in-widespread-use-today-.html?page=1
i'm very much interested in DSP ,control systems and signals and systems......i'm very much interested in doing the projects related to these subjects but i'm completely unaware of the applications.....pls...
Hi, I want to prepare for some reputed standard exams of cloud computing , My question is from where Can I get good material to prepare for Certification in Cloud...