A UFO: Is UFO a Space car or can we construct it on earth!?

I'm not saying that UFO's exists but many believed that they've seen UFO's flying around in dark space. However, if they do exist can they really travel between galaxies with a speed of light, having such a small body similar to a space rocket?

I had made some points out of my fantasies which can be true or incorrect but just to present my thoughts in this wide space of internet. Here are my points to strengthen my question.

My first point is
1. If they do exist, they can only be a space car (like airplanes, jets etc.) working with meissner effect of superconductivity.
An And my 2nd point is

2. How could such a small body fly out into space with such a speed eliminating friction and various factors? However in space we can eliminate friction out of issue but still this seems complicated.

As we know large bodies cover large amount of distance even with smaller magnitudes of displacement, so it need to be huge to travel over large distances in space covering light years. If this UFO’s are large enough then it means that they cannot land on earth which is also quite a smaller planet to build an UFO.

If such a thing can be built then it can be only possible that we can do it in space.

I would like to share this thought with fellow CEans and to know what they think about these UFO’s.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    All our space machines are actually UFOs for the aliens. It's just that we're yet to spot them 😉. No one knows whether UFOs exist. But I don't get the 'eliminating friction' thing.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Yes, you're right but with the recent discoveries of life in space, if we want to design an UFO, can we build something which can travel through galaxies on earth because it must be huge to do.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    In space there is a possibility for eliminating friction because there no matter exists(It requires mechanical force for igniting the engine, hence in space we might not have this problem since the projectile will be free flow) - It's only an assumption.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mr.Don
    In space there is a possibility for eliminating friction because there no matter exists(It requires mechanical force for igniting the engine, hence in space we might not have this problem since the projectile will be free flow) - It's only an assumption.
    Oh okay. I thought UFOs entering the atmosphere. UFO is nothing but a rocket and we already have developed them.

How could such a small body fly out into space with such a speed eliminating friction and various factors?
    I bet the most convenient way of deriving energy for smaller flying objects would be solar in nature.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    What is meissner effect ?
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    @Ishan About Meissner effect : Meissner Effect

Super Conductivity : Superconductor

This will help the locomotive to levitate from ground, hence this can eliminate friction which will enable the locomotive to travel at high speeds.

Here are some examples,

and here's the best video to understand this levitation concept.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Tekniska 2012 is a Techno Cultural and Sports Festival organized by Barkatullah University Institute of Technology, Bhopal. Tekniska will extend its focus on challenging new boundaries and will be a...
is it possible to make a 3 phase transformer to two single phase transformer
GlanzKrieg '12 is a national level technical symposium conducted by the Electronics and Communication Engineering department of Prince Shri Venkateshwara Padmavathy Engineering College. GlanzKrieg invites the eager to learn, create...
Prayatna 2012 is a Mechanical Fest organized by Mechanical Engineering department of PSG Tech, Coimbatore. Owing to grand success of Prayatna in the inaugural year with more than 30 colleges...
Nokia blog recently mentioned that they have evaluated the solar charging technology in mobile phones and found that the technology is not yet viable. Lokki - the solar powered phone...