A smart idea to supply power

A fundamental idea taught to electrical engineering students is that energy may be stored, but not power. And this has been seen as a primary obstacle to ensuring sufficient peak power supply, even when the installed power capacity can easily handle non-peak conditions.

The solution could be installation of “smart grids,” which will store excess energy whenever there is surplus and distribute it when required using information technology in power transmission and distribution networks.

for more read this,
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• ms_cs
    ms_cs
    really innovative , isn't it??

Why don't India use this?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If it is possible to mark the thread as favorite, later we can easily refer the threads,,,. I saw this feature in some other forum,which is most welcomed.
EMDB 0.90 Size: 931KB EMDB is a small application to keep track of your DVD collection. Some of the features include automatic import from the database of IMDB, cover preview,...
Today I got an SMS stating that by mistake a new virus has originated in BIOCON-the biotech institute in Bangaluru- which causes brain tumour. It also states that the virus...
Hi! i am planning to develop an instant messenger for my final year BE project work.what i want to inculcate in this messenger is a built in translator using google...
When we rotate a burning stick in total darkness Why a image of a oval or a spherical shape forms in front of our eyes?