A small puzzle..

If today is Wednesday, what is one day before the day, after the day, three days after the
day before yesterday?

Replies

• Elisa
    Elisa
    Thursday. Is that correct?
  • LORD_EC
    LORD_EC
    @elisa
    Yup,thats right..
    but post your explanation also.
  • crook
    crook
    The solution is easy. Start with "day before yesterday" , then count "three days after".

We need tougher problems 😉
  • LORD_EC
    LORD_EC
    @crook
    That was just a small start.I will post more in this thread.Dont worry !!
  • bhavesh001
    bhavesh001
    if today is Wednesday then one day before the day is Monday,
    after the day is Tuesday
    The day before the Yesterday is Monday
    & three day after the yesterday (Monday) is THURSDAY.....
  • honeyclarck
    honeyclarck
    Great puzzle i like it very much.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Once again hitting the charts,a brand new album of linkin park,Minutes to midnight.. I just listened to the song "What I've Done".Its an amazing song. Anyone tried this song ???...
Hi CEans, I was just searching for what bloggers around the world have to say about CE 😁 and I found few interesting links. Following are few of them -...
There is a 50m long army platoon marching ahead. The last person in the platoon wants to give a letter to the first person leading the platoon. So while the...
hi, I'm not an engineer exactly, but, much worse, a translator, and I can tell you straight away that if any of you write manuals of any sort, chances are...
Name: Pankaj Ghate :razz: *Engineering Trade: Electronics and Communication. Location: Nagpur, India. *Occupation: Software engineer. Work Experience: 8 months. *Hobbies & Interests: Cricket, music, reading. *Aim in life: Want to...