A Day Made of Glass 2 Corning Video - Highly engineered glass!

"A Day Made of Glass 2," Corning's expanded vision for the future of glass technologies. This video share the story of how highly engineered glass, with companion technologies, will help shape our world.

This could be our future! Imagine telling your kids, "when I was your age the only glass we had was in our windows! ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    In another video, Corning lets you take a journey with their narrator for details on these technologies, answers to your questions, and to learn about what's possible -- and what's not -- in the near future.

Do watch the video and share your views. ๐Ÿ‘
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Sure looks like some very advanced science fiction. ๐Ÿ˜

And even if it were to become a reality, I'm not sure if I would like to be in such a world where there is such a huge deluge of information all around me. And to think that every available surface would be used as a display... whew!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have been given a project to design a frame for Railway Compressor . how should i start ???๐Ÿ˜’
It is hard to believe, but a modern processor is the most complex finished product in the world. Here comes a question: What is so complex in this piece of...
Hello everybody, I want to graduate this year and write me thesis about 'remote engineering' (also known as online engineering) I am going to write a marketingplan voor this https://secure.zepcam.com/content/zepcamlive.aspx...
Hello everybody, I want to graduate this year and write me thesis over 'remote engineering' (also known as online engineering) I am going to write a marketingplan voor this product:...
Waterfalls are some of the most majestic and mysterious sites in the world, but getting close can not only be difficult, but also dangerous. The Villa Escudero Resort of San...