30 May 2008

A Brief History Of Time

I was wondering if anyone here ever took pains to read 'A Brief History Of Time' by Stephen Hawking.

The book is simply Amazing!😁

I recommend it to everyone who has ever wondered about this simple question - "How big is our universe?".

Go, just read it! You'll feel better after reading it.

-The Big K-
rosh009

rosh009

Branch Unspecified
12 years ago
HERE I'M!!!
i've read it, biggie!
awesome book!
"brief history of time" by hawking + "cosmos" by carl sagan both read completely puts into TOP GEAR LOVE:dance: WITH A&A[ie.astronomy and astrophysics].
reachrkata

reachrkata

Branch Unspecified
12 years ago
Me too !!!
But, frankly, it took at least 6-7 readings of the entire book to half understand what he is telling in the book.
But as said, it never ceases to interest you even after so many readings.
crook

crook

Branch Unspecified
11 years ago
me three 😁 😁 😁

very good book, a complex subject explained using a very simple language. Stephan Hawking rocks!!
suyash

suyash

Branch Unspecified
11 years ago
the book loses its simplicity after 3-4 chapters though...
lots of mind boggling physics and mathematics involved...
loved it !!

also read : how to build a time machine - by Paul Davies.... Its really awesome !! believe me..
birjoossh

birjoossh

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
hi dude ,
but the problem is that u havent posted the link and unfortunately and i dont have the book
mahul

mahul

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
yeah splendid book, a masterpiece, i loved all of it.
gohm

gohm

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
The movie was also good, great visuals as well as explanations by Hawking.
gohm

gohm

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
If you like cosmology, also read anything by Michio Kaku, brilliant!
vissin

vissin

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
Ah the good old memories! Yes. I've read every single word of the book more than once... It's been sometime though.

There used to be a site that had the complete book in it... I still have the downloaded pages from that site. However, when I tried to visit the link again I found that it has been blocked due to copyright infringement. So birjoossh
I'm afraid you'll have to buy the book and you should... it's worth.
zeba

zeba

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
Yup sir, read it few yrs ago..Fascinated so much that yearned to get into astrophysics..but was 2 late and landed up engnn...😔
suyash

suyash

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
There's another simplified version of the book - "The Theory of Everything: The Origin and Fate of the Universe" written by the same author... its a great read for the ones who aren't well versed with physics 😀

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.