7 Top Productivity Tools

Kanban, KonMari, GTD, the Pomodoro Technique. The (check) list goes on and on. If you’ve ever wanted to do more or work better, you’ve probably thought about trying one of the productivity methods above. But where should you start? And what is the best productivity system out there? You could read a bunch of books to find out, or you could just read this list! 7 members of the Blinkist team tried out the top 7 personal productivity methods for you. Here, we tell you how it went, what we learned, and who should try each technique. Give it a skim and find your perfect productivity system now.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote It happens to everyone. You sit down to finish a project, but before long your mind wanders to something entirely new. Facebook starts calling. You begin browsing on Amazon....
Quote The 40-foot Proterra Catalyst E2 Max has 660 kWh of energy storage, which delivers a standard range of between 194 and 350 miles. However, at the Navistar Proving Grounds...
I've been investing significant time in learning the test-driven development approach for my upcoming projects ( for CrazyEngineers IO ) and frankly speaking, I'm on the edge. On one side,...
May I have a soft copy of your civil engineering books please. Thanks for help And If you want to help me in my project study or let say thesis...
Quote By tracking and studying eclipses, a 15-year journey of failure just wouldn’t die until the truth had the last say. End quote How WWI Saved Einstein’s Theory of Relativity