6 stroke engines!!!!!!!!

Hi guys😀 I heard its totally new concept. I heard there are more patents even. I need more information for this concept. Can anyone please help me?? Which site i have to refer? or any book??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Try this out: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Genetic engineering is a really amusing subject. We often read about genetics and genetic engineers revolutionizing the future with their breakthroughs in science. We also talk about how we are...
What are the recent advancing trends in thermal field available for final year projects? Please help me,..
lets discuss together and create or atleast get some ideas to create some crazy innovative stuff..!!!! 😨 this would be a great social group task..! contribute..!!!!
The Department of Biotechnology, G O I, is quie aggesssive in trying to promote all aspects of biotechnology with social relevance. It supports and encourages industry - research Institute collaboration....
hi everyone.. i am planning to do a paper presentation on vehicular telematics. is this topic good enough and suitable? kindly suggest some ideas and help to go ahead with...