4th Sem Electronics & Comm. mini project

hi.. i am a 4th semester electronics and comm. student..
i m trying to start on a mini project... plz help me out by giving me some ideas regarding what i should work on..

Replies

• Thesis123
    Thesis123
    Re: help me out on this one..

Hi, You better to choose a project which will give you basis for a major or final project. let us take mobile communications, image processing, vlsi, signal processing and many more. This will help you literature survey and conceptual basis for final project. face detection, noise cancellation, ecg signal processing, BPSK with without puncturing, voice recognition, fault detection, wavelets are the good areas to choose your topics
    With best wishes,

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can any one tell me where we find the cache memory of ram ? correct me if i am wrong. ๐Ÿ˜
Hey, I am a newbie, and I hope I am not abusing the very purpose of this forum. I am currently pursuing my B.tech in E&E engineering. I am searching...
I am a computer engineering student and recently came across term Keyboard Buffering. Can someone explain to me what exactly is keyboard buffering?
in a bipolar junction transistor (used as an amplifier) the collector current is alpha times the emitter current and alpha is always less than one ,but amplification means the input...
How close to an edge of unreinforced concrete trench fill foundation is it possible to erect a brickwork wall, say 140mm wide? If the applied bearing pressure below foundation is...