3DUserNet - sharing your 3D environment

Dear Forum,
We've been working on a new product for sharing 3D data content with teams both in the office or on site. What we came up with is a cloud storage solution, with visualisation, annotation and measurement suite all built in. We have integrated 3D model and pointcloud data into the same environment. There are a whole host of other toolsets dedicated to managing and sharing your data sets.

We're starting to get great feed back which is shaping our developing plans but the more people we hear from the better we can make the app. We are currently offering a 30 day free trial, no catch, so that we can understand how you can use the web app currently and what features we could design that would change the way you carry out your work.

I hope to hear from you soon!
[​IMG]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We are always fascinated by robotics but not sure how we can build a robot. I have started up a blog so that you can learn programming, electronics, mechanics by...
Comio India has unveiled a new budget smartphone, the Comio C2 in the country. It is the fourth member in the company's budget smartphone portfolio and is priced competitively at...
Quote: Future GM battery-electric vehicles will include coupes, sedans, crossovers, SUVs and possibly even pickup trucks. End quote GM to Produce 20 New Electric Cars by 2023
Amazon has grasped the importance of the Indian market and launched all the three variants of its intelligent voice controlled device Echo during Amazon Great Indian Festival. The smart devices...
Quote - "A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" Have always taken inspiration along the way from the idea and words of some...