3D Origami Paper Swan (HD) Tell me what you think!

Thank you for your interest and please let me know what you think! Here is the video link:

Here is the video description:

"3D Origami Paper Swan"
Instructions for how to make the triangles here:
www.youtube.com
This project took about a month to finish. I did not come up with the concept, but did come up with the color scheme. This paper swan uses a technique called "3D Origami". It just means making a ton of little triangles out of paper and sticking them together. No glue is required! There are about 500 pieces altogether. Check out my other video in the description for a tutorial on how to make your own creations!
Channel link here:
www.youtube.com
Thank you for all the support that I have received from the crazy engineers community!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's time for celebration, as Mark Zuckerberg congratulates the Facebook community for including 2 billion global users. It is no joke to raise the social networking platform to such a...
Mammoths, the animal that had its time on the Earth about 10,000 years ago; exists in books and boy, we do have a DNA sample with us. That DNA sample...
Hi everyone, I wanna build my own 2D table to draw a circle. But i am getting straight line please help me.
Huawei has launched a new smartphone device Honor Holly 3 in India. The made-in-India smartphone sports a 5.5-inch HD IPS display (1280 × 720 pixels) with 74.5 per cent screen-to-body...
Google is reportedly working on a novel data saver mobile application for Android to help users manage and block unwanted data used by their devices. The App called Triangle is...