3 Challenges Collaborative Robots Need to Overcome

Design News says: Over the past few years, the world of small robots has expanded considerably. Robots have become affordable for smaller manufacturers. The result is that robots are getting incorporated into the production space with human workers. This is raising safety issues. Standards are getting developed to ensure the safety of workers who interact with robots – or cobots – that are now outside traditional robot cages.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Actually i am interested in a much more creative field such as animation and graphics drawing and painting and i really don't enjoy being  software developer for sure so i...
In school, I had chance to learn about the movement of the gyroscope, its orbits, dynamic energy etc.However the spinning direction  was not referred to.Recently I played with a spindle,...
I got 60.77 marks in gate 2019 mechanical (general category).score 637 rank 4610. can I get into top NITs?
I know how to find thickness of valve body using lame's equation. and i am struck of wedge and further design process.
Apologise in advance for disturbing, I'm a final year Quantity Surveying student, currently conducting a survey with regards to the title of "Analysis of contributory factors of skills shortages  in...