2010 / 2011 BTech / MTech Recruitment

2010 / 2011 BTech / MTech Recruitment - 07th April 2012 - Cochin
Venue:St. Albert's College, Banerji Road, Ernakulam.
Company: Poornam Infovision

Role: Software Engineer

2010 / 2011 Batch freshers & experienced BTech / MTech Candidates
BTech / MTech - CS, IT, EC, AE, IC, EI branches only
EEE students who are having certifications such as CCNA / MCSE / RHCE etc can apply for the post.
65% for BTech and 60% for 10th and Plus two
Candidates with 60% in BTech can apply if they have any significant achievements at college or if they have done any certifications like CCNS / MCSE / RHCE etc.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey, I am a CS graduate 2012 from a pvt self financing college. And just like many of my classmates i want to be an IITian, badly.. I have a...
Rules:-​​ CEan Registered before 31st March 2012 and having minimum 10 post can vote and only valid Member vote is counted. You can vote only once so be careful. No...
Here's a first preview of the Google's ambitious project called Google Glasses. It's called augmented reality. Check this out -
Quite a simple project of a walking robot with a rather ungainly walk. Seems to be fun though: https://www.instructables.com/id/Simple-Walker-Robot/
Hi.. I am student of 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering. So After exams, I have 6 week industrial training. I was keen into designing but I would like to learn...