13" Macbook Pro With Retina - How much will it cost?

It's being learned that the iPad-mini Apple event on October 23rd will also see the unveiling of the 13" Macbook Pro with retina. Given that the retina displays add significantly to the costs of the gadgets, I'm wondering what will be the cost of the 13" Macbook Pro with retina display? Anyone wants to guess?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I publish my project block diagram for my safety because tomorrow i am going KABIRDASS MOTOR COMPANY LIMITED for showing my project.I attach my block diagram.
A lot of CEans here must be intrigued by the topic of "Quantum Mechanics". I've seen that some of us engineers here are interested in the threads related to quantum...
hi can u give me the thought works placement paper question with sol for ist rounnd?
Why is Carbon the first element in the group is not a semiconductor though all the other elements are
Airtel and Huawei have launched the first 4G LTE capable phone in India, called Ascend P1. The specifications of the phone are as follows - Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 clocked...