Which is the best part time or exective mba college in bangalore?

CEans,

I'm a BE graduate and working in MNC as developer. Now I have got 2 years of work experience, I would like to apply for executive mba, or part time mba. Basically after this mba I would like to join public sector banks as PO or MT.

1.But I have no idea whether part time or executive mba will be considered for PO post?

2.Also Please suggest me the college names and universities and exams they are conducting to pursue executive mba or part time mba? Which is the best one?

3. I am already preparing for this year cat exam. Please suggest some college names which use cat score for executive mba.

thanks.

Replies

• ms_cs
    ms_cs
    @Big_K I believe there is some problem, I could see this question listed in entrepreneurship and startups, but when I click on the question, it is showing, like Post graduate exams,.. confused😕
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I moved it to PG section. We're going to revamp this section in coming days. So everything will look in place. 😀
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Any response??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you looked at the qualifications for the posts you're aiming for? I think that'd give you a better idea. Maybe writing to someone who's already in that position will be a better idea. The only executive MBA I'd suggest is the one offered by ISB; because I 'know' the people who graduate from ISB have the best packages and job offers in India.
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Thanks for the reply. I don't know anybody in that position. Also please suggest the colleges in banglaore
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    any response??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you seen this: #-Link-Snipped-# ? IIM-B is a great place for executive education.
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    But I want MBA degree at the end, which I can apply to banks etc in future if required. IIM executive education does not offer a degree, 😔
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    also it requires more than 5 years of work experience

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Fact #1: Industrial Visit is more of a group picnic than study tour. Fact #2: Your Family members will not consider you an Engineer! Unless you repair any home appliances....
sir tel me what is subject/syllabus.many r telng chemical eng. is nothing but pharmacy?is it?i like topics like mettalurgy,plastics etc.i want to take up this brach pls reply what wd...
Can Anyone give me the formula for calculating plate size needed to make the 10 % torispherical dish ends for a reactor? Diameter of reactor is 3000 mm
I AM GAME LOVER AND PLAY LOT OF GAMES BUT I HAD THOUGHT OF CREATING MY OWN GAMES INSTEAD OF PLAYING SOME CREATED IT , SO WHAT ALL COURSES I...
i want some good books for 5th sem (electronics and communication) subjects: vlsi , vhdl , dsp pls some good books where i can understand the concept and lot of...