Facts of Engineering!

Fact #1:

Industrial Visit is more of a group picnic than study tour.

Fact #2:

Your Family members will not consider you an Engineer!
Unless you repair any home appliances.

Fact #3:

If you get less marks your parents shout at you.
If you get more marks your friends shout at you.

Fact #4:

Amount of money spend in photocopies over the span of four years will be sufficient to buy a brand new Xerox machine!

Fact #5:

One writes the assignment and whole class copies!

Fact #6:

During Exam : The income of Xerox shop owner is far more than, what you are going to get after placement.

Fact #7:

Drafter and sheet holder is to just show off to your Commerce friends that you are an Engineering Student.

Fact #8:

The most inspiring quote for Engineering students:
Where there is a WILL there is a WAY
After December there is May.

Fact #9:

A month before Exam:
We refer to foreign authors.

A week before Exam:
We refer to local authors.

One the day of Exam:
We become author.
"Yaar to sirf heading bata de baki mai khud likh lunga."

Fact #10:

The only thing you type on your Final year engineering project is your name,roll number and group name/number
Everything else is CTR+C CTR+V

Replies

• CE Designer
    CE Designer
    Haha this is funny stuff!
  • sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    while reading each point i was just thinking...
    'ya it happens with me...'๐Ÿ˜‰
  • KenJackson
    KenJackson
    Frooty
    Your Family members will not consider you an Engineer!
    Unless you repair any home appliances.
    I don't remember specifically about my family, but I definitely remember being surprised by the difference in reaction from various people. When I tried to explain some mundane detail, like why a flashlight didn't work or how something was wired in a car, people would argue with me before I became an engineer. But later when I could mention "I'm an electrical engineer," people would just say,"Oh." And that was the end of the discussion.

I found it shocking but delightful.
  • chaitanyagymnast
    chaitanyagymnast
    i want to change the fact 10...

i mean i'll try.. ๐Ÿ˜€
    that is why we were here... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    funny but sad situation of today's world
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    funny but sad situation of today's world
  • graphite
    graphite
    Frooty
    Fact #5:

One writes the assignment and whole class copies!
    Very true and the total no. of pages the first copy of assignment contains the last copy contains 1/3rd of it. ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir tel me what is subject/syllabus.many r telng chemical eng. is nothing but pharmacy?is it?i like topics like mettalurgy,plastics etc.i want to take up this brach pls reply what wd...
Can Anyone give me the formula for calculating plate size needed to make the 10 % torispherical dish ends for a reactor? Diameter of reactor is 3000 mm
I AM GAME LOVER AND PLAY LOT OF GAMES BUT I HAD THOUGHT OF CREATING MY OWN GAMES INSTEAD OF PLAYING SOME CREATED IT , SO WHAT ALL COURSES I...
i want some good books for 5th sem (electronics and communication) subjects: vlsi , vhdl , dsp pls some good books where i can understand the concept and lot of...
Here is a list of project ideas related to Cloud Computing. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects. This...