What dimensions are the electronics in an average 2007 processor, and how many transistors will that

I am interested in processor design, and I would like to know how many transistors are in the average processor designed in the last year or so is, and how much space the actual trasistors take up as a whole. I'm not meaning the chip, including casing and everything; I'm meaning the actual electronics.
Please message me with any questions before answering.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    There are reports that 7 nm Transistors are made Not sure in exact details
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    jeffrey samuel
    There are reports that 7 nm Transistors are made Not sure in exact details
    Would like to read regarding this. As of now, I guess intel is working on 11 nm. In 2007, I guess 65 nm technology was there.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Check this link #-Link-Snipped-# I think we had a discussion few weeks back about this I guess

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well i an talking about those machines , made by various manufacturers such as carrier, bluestar and usha. these machines have a provision by which a water tank (commercially available)...
The TV lovers who don't want to miss out on the power of Internet will be delighted to know that Samsung ES9000 , the 75" Smart TV has been launched...
I am an beginer in software programming and look forward to having a great time on CrazyEngineers!
I am an beginer in software programming.I want to become an expert programmer. But i am not confident enough to write code for basic programs like swaping/reverse/palindrome/Fibanocci Series/Arrays/stringcpy/string reversal /memmory...
is there any device avilable to store power in mega watts ???