Samsung ES9000 SMART TV Gets Price Tag Of Rs. 7,50,000 in India

The TV lovers who don't want to miss out on the power of Internet will be delighted to know that Samsung ES9000 , the 75" Smart TV has been launched in India with a price tag of Rs. 7 lakh 50 thousand rupees. The TV is surely attractive (even when it's turned off) and features a 7.9mm curved bezel that also incorporates a camera for your video conferncing needs via Skype.

But the price offers a lot. The Samsung ES9000 offers Smart Interaction - which allows you to perform gestures to replace the TV remote. The Smart Content will offer curated content for Samsung Televisions. Of course you'll be able to connect your wireless speakers with the HDTV - via a new feature called Sound Share. The TV offers all of this through its inbuilt dual-core processor.

The ES9000 delivers a superior picture quality via Micro Dimming Ultimate and precision black technology. Samsung says that the blacks produced by the TV are about 30% sharper than ES8000.

Here's how the TV looks -

Samsung-ES9000

Impressive, what do you say?

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Damn it, I want this.
    How awesome it would be if I can play World of Warcraft on this.
    Slick !
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I imagine plugging my PlayStation 3 to this and playing with full volume. I've checked a smaller version of the TV and trust me the colours just pop out of the screen!
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Man don't forget Black ops
  • Indrajeet Roy
    Indrajeet Roy
    Or Dragon Age: Origins!! man it would be awesome!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am an beginer in software programming and look forward to having a great time on CrazyEngineers!
I am an beginer in software programming.I want to become an expert programmer. But i am not confident enough to write code for basic programs like swaping/reverse/palindrome/Fibanocci Series/Arrays/stringcpy/string reversal /memmory...
is there any device avilable to store power in mega watts ???
How to make a robot that sens any other robot near itself nd kick it of 2m away
We're just few minutes away from Apple's launch event and it seems that Apple is all set to announce the next line of Mac minis at the event along with...