Time travel

Do you think with the increase in technology, man can ever travel in time? Or in that case, do you think a time machine can be invented?

Einstein's theory of relativity states that time travel is possible but the Grandfather Paradox opposes it.

What do you guys think?

Replies

• mohammadfawaz
    mohammadfawaz
    Even though Einstein provided equations and mathematical proofs for the possibility of time travel, grandfather paradox makes more sense! I don't think we can imagine time travel now. All we can think of is its consequences which seem to be dramatic no matter how minor the changes we do when we travel. If we think about it, If I go back 100 years back and changed the place of a stone, this may cause the world today to be in a totally different way! You never know! imagine we went back in time and killed Edison! or Einstein! I don't think we have material things about the past! traveling in time means that the earth is not a memoryless system! it means that every single detail that happened since the beginning is still there! I can't imagine how humans can bring back that memory! Traveling to the future is also controversial! future events did not occur yet! Or else our existence has no meaning! BUT who knows!!! imagine telling someone 200 years ago that there will be a machine through which I can talk to you while you're thousands of kilometers away! He'll say the same stuff we're saying now about time travel 😛

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I need a power supply for the load of 10KW, which will feed it with the alternative currency, but by pulses of 2 KHz. The power in the load will...
i want the details on latest technologies available for controlling emission in two wheelers. also mention where can i get these information on net. please if anybody knows about this...
hi to all.. i am 4th year student doing BE from Instrumentation and Control branch . can someone please help me how to prepare for PSU like BHEL, IOCL, NTPC...
hey i want to understand adaptive optics properly...i am a complete newbie to this field so would appreciate if u could send me links and materials which would help me...
Hia crazy people, I've been asked to model a workshop of a factory on CATIA: so full of converyors and too many ways and details. It's the painting workshop in...