Custom Power Supply

I need a power supply for the load of 10KW, which will feed it with the alternative currency, but by pulses of 2 KHz. The power in the load will be regulated by regulating the duty cycle of pulses. Control pulses can be generated by PC or programmable controller, as the power in the load should vary depending on the time/date. Can you propose a diagram for such a device? What switching power elements to use - say power transistors, MOSFET SSR, whatever? Maybe exist ready blocks, which can be used to assemble such a device?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want the details on latest technologies available for controlling emission in two wheelers. also mention where can i get these information on net. please if anybody knows about this...
hi to all.. i am 4th year student doing BE from Instrumentation and Control branch . can someone please help me how to prepare for PSU like BHEL, IOCL, NTPC...
hey i want to understand adaptive optics properly...i am a complete newbie to this field so would appreciate if u could send me links and materials which would help me...
Hia crazy people, I've been asked to model a workshop of a factory on CATIA: so full of converyors and too many ways and details. It's the painting workshop in...
My Self Matt. Hello I just want to share my experienced in Structural Steel Detailing that this is one of the hardest parts of CAD Design. You must need professional...