Adaptive optics

hey i want to understand adaptive optics properly...i am a complete newbie to this field so would appreciate if u could send me links and materials which would help me study this field in detail..sorry for posting this topic here but i didnt know where i should post it..plz help me asap by sending me links and ebooks

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hia crazy people, I've been asked to model a workshop of a factory on CATIA: so full of converyors and too many ways and details. It's the painting workshop in...
My Self Matt. Hello I just want to share my experienced in Structural Steel Detailing that this is one of the hardest parts of CAD Design. You must need professional...
Meaning: arrogance Use: He has an air of hubris, but his ego can be deflated with a trick or two. ------------------------------------------- Use this word in your own sentence. Syn: egoism,...
Meaning: flabby Use: Lack of regular physical activity had left him with flaccid muscles. ------------------------------------------- Use this word in your sentence:sshhh:๐Ÿ˜ Syn: drooping,infirm, sagging, slack
i need some ideas relevant in the field of manufacturing