Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2015 - Galaxy S6 Is Coming!

Samsung's sent out passes to the media that drops hints at what to expect from the Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2015 event. The event is scheduled on March 1 in Barcelona at the Mobile World Congress. There's not much information available at the moment, but we can very well guess that the S6 is going to have a curved screen; possibly an edge display like the one on Galaxy Note Edge.

It's also expected that Samsung will ditch the Qualcomm processor for Samsung Exynos and is expected to bring in lot of improved connectivity with the range of wearable devices that Sammy announced last year. We may also see new features to take advantage of the company's latest bet - the Gear VR (virtual reality).

But that said - nothing impresses me. I think we already are at the peak of the innovation in mobiles. A faster CPU and more RAM don't impress me anymore. I'd like to ask all of you - what do you expect from the Galaxy S6?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

mam, plz tell latest IES syllabus for electrical branch...also tel what it takes to crack this exam? Should we keep attempting it in the hope of cracking it?
A lot of users seem to be looking for the best BSNL broadband plan for home. The problem with this is that you can't simple point at a plan and...
If you have been waiting to own your own XBOX in India, Microsoft has a sweet surprise for you. In its bid to expand its hold on the Indian market...
Project Abstract / Summary : Drone is an unmanned quad-copter specially engineered for problems related to Search operations, Traffic monitoring, Quick Delivery of products, Aerial Surveillance and much more. The...
hello friends, i am working on a project of rc car. And there are few questions in my mind about how to design the chassy. 1. what are the factors...