Surveillance and Delivery Drone

Project Abstract / Summary : Drone is an unmanned quad-copter specially engineered for problems related to Search operations, Traffic monitoring, Quick Delivery of products, Aerial Surveillance and much more.

The main problem faced by urban cities with high usage of road transport is Traffic. Drones can be used for monitoring the traffic. Search and Rescue operations could be done with drones.

Remote areas which does not have proper transport facilities, Drones with the help of GPS can be used for delivering products in time, so that delivery can be made easier and thus providing good service for the customers.

Drones can be used for Defense purposes also. Drones can be deployed around the country borders which reduces the risk, soldiers face during their surveillance missions when enemy troops invade the border camps.

Our Implementation:
We use drone which is guided by GPS to navigate to various places autonomously.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : Autonomous Robots make our life easier. drone especially could be designed to perform any complex tasks quickly and efficiently. So we chose to extend the capability of the drone by employing it for delivering objects to various locations with GPS guiding.

Project Category : Robotics / RC / Automation
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Mepco Schlenk Engineering College
City: Sivakasi
State: Tamil Nadu
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Round II Project Entry:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends, i am working on a project of rc car. And there are few questions in my mind about how to design the chassy. 1. what are the factors...
IRCTC has now enabled the Cash On Delivery aka CoD facility for those who are not comfortable using their credit cards, debit cards or net-banking for buying tickets. The facility...
I've been experimenting with power nap time. I'm fully convinced that power naps are essential if you want your brain to stay on the top of its game so that...
After unveiling its new F60 smartphone with 4G LTE connectivity in October 2014, LG Electronics has officially launched the smartphone in India at Rs.15,000. This sleek dual SIM (Micro SIM)...
Project Abstract / Summary : Abstract— In this project, we report our extension of the use of feature selection based on mutual information and feature fusion to improve gender classification...