Power control using DPFC

dpfc is a fact device which is in under research!!!!!i want to know whether DPFC is in use in the current trend as i am going to do the project in that!!!!so please help me freinds!!!!i want to know about it!!!!!!!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When people say listening to music is their hobby - they mean that they 'let the music play in the background' when the mind is busy doing something else. So...
We've engineers from almost every engineering discipline and I think we can take up this interesting exercise - completely online! The plan is to design a perfect home! There's no...
Last year, it was widely believed that Mukesh Ambani led Reliance will launch 4G services in India and disrupt the markets with their pricing plans. However, Airtel took a lead...
Snapdeal and Mahindra have partnered to sell the 2-wheelers online. I'm not sure how many buyers will be there for online booking of 2-wheelers; but this definitely is a big...
Not only phones and tablets are shrinking in size; but the routers are following the trend as well. ASUS has introduced pocket sized wireless router, called ASUS WL-330NUL. The router...