Buy 2-Wheelers Online In India from Snapdeal

Snapdeal and Mahindra have partnered to sell the 2-wheelers online. I'm not sure how many buyers will be there for online booking of 2-wheelers; but this definitely is a big step for the e commerce industry in India. I can already imagine Flipkart selling two and four wheelers online in near future.

Once the customer submits all the required documents, Snapdeal will deliver the vehicle at your doorstep within one week of placing the order. Of course, the executives from Mahindra will get in touch with the customers after the booking is made so that you can get the required documents ready. The good thing is that you'll get 3/6 month EMI option with every purchase. Snapdeal's offering a discount of Rs. 6k on the vehicles.

How many of you'd consider buying a 2-wheeler online?

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Online? I don't think people are that "busy" when it comes to buying "expensive items" such as cars/bikes to not find time to actually go to a showroom and select and book their favorite color and accessories. And do you think Snapdeal will give like 50% discount and all? Sounds hilarious to me!

P.S.: I wonder if they'll charge for packaging 😘. Sounds like the best option if you wanted to gift someone a present. But how many people actually gift bikes or cars these days???πŸ‘€

P.P.S: A question just popped into my head: If you can find a way to "home-deliver" bikes/cars, then why not sell Gold/Diamonds online???πŸ‘€πŸ˜’πŸ˜
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Hah! I dont think its a good idea. If I am going to buy a two wheeler, I would rather go to showroom than to buy it online.
    Reason: I simply dont trust themπŸ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Not only phones and tablets are shrinking in size; but the routers are following the trend as well. ASUS has introduced pocket sized wireless router, called ASUS WL-330NUL. The router...
Can Anyone explain me the working of a vapor absorption refrigeration machine? Here steam is to be used as a heat source for Chilling water.
Hello For a project i have i need to build a very high post for antenna purposes.Height is must be near 300m (like Eiffel tower height).This post must be electrical...
This new console GCW Zero which runs on Linux & powered by Ingenic JZ4770 1GHz MIPS Processor recently got massive support once it was backed by the Kickstarter site. GCW...
My friend KGRDoss posted this inredible live video of the birth of a baby dolphin: