New Editorial Team Page Designed

All our regular CEans are aware of the VoiCE section and how we keep covering latest engineering and technology news there. Here's our new page that gives a brief intro of our author team.

Take a look -
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks super cool now. Love the font & photos ๐Ÿ˜
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Awesome !
    photo looks cool in circle. And interesting introduction. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    ๐Ÿ˜ Rocking team !
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm tempted to setup a mod page as well ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# We would like to know your views too! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm tempted to setup a mod page as well ๐Ÿ˜
    Are you kidding? ๐Ÿ˜’
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Looks great! Good Job ๐Ÿ‘
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Has a better look than the old one. Gives a more comprehensive look with the images.
  • Abhijit Dey
    Abhijit Dey
    Looks amazing! Freakingly happy to be among the talented lot.
    And it would look more awesome this way...

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Editor-in-chief

The other tech blogs have them, so just a suggestion! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Smriti Jha
    Smriti Jha
    Wow. Superb!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is it possible mostly Anna Univ semesters are winding up in a while So it would be a pleasure if we guys can hang out in a Saturday some time...
We received following email from flipkart that says the MP3 store, 'Flyte' is shutting down on June 17, 2013 (see below). It's been just over a year that Flipkart announced...
CEans, We're turbo-charging the things here and have made a few tweaks to CrazyEngineers servers. But as you'd expect, life's full of twists and turns. Few of the members have...
can anyone help me to know what exactly a router is.. i know the functionality of routers, i just wanna know the structure of router, and how the structure works.......
Most of us(CEans), in that case all are Engineers... I need your poll on Engineering Education. Obvious answer is : Well its not good. It should be improved. Lets discuss...