Are you getting errors while posting? If Yes, Please Look Here!

CEans,

We're turbo-charging the things here and have made a few tweaks to CrazyEngineers servers. But as you'd expect, life's full of twists and turns. Few of the members have reported errors while making posts on CE.

If you get error while posting, all you have to do is copy the post you've already typed and send it across to 'admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com'. It will be a HUGE help to us troubleshooting stuff and making things better for everyone.

Once we're done testing, we'll announce what's going on behind the scenes.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    In Some threads it works fine, but in some the error pops while posting.😲

Edit : See, I can post here but can't reply on 'Engineering Education' Oh! thats a moot point!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Abhishek Rawal
    In Some threads it works fine, but in some the error pops while posting.😲

Edit : See, I can post here but can't reply on 'Engineering Education' Oh! thats a moot point!

-->>

Kaustubh Katdare
    If you get error while posting, all you have to do is copy the post you've already typed and send it across to 'admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com'. It will be a HUGE help to us troubleshooting stuff and making things better for everyone.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Well I read that.
    I posted the problem so that it might get easy for you to fix.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    There are mod_security related errors which can be only fixed once we examine the text that caused the rule to trigger. Without the text that caused the error, it's really very difficult to track what's gone wrong.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Kaustubh Katdare
    There are mod_security related errors which can be only fixed once we examine the text that caused the rule to trigger. Without the text that caused the error, it's really very difficult to track what's gone wrong.
    Aight Boss, Understood.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone help me to know what exactly a router is.. i know the functionality of routers, i just wanna know the structure of router, and how the structure works.......
Most of us(CEans), in that case all are Engineers... I need your poll on Engineering Education. Obvious answer is : Well its not good. It should be improved. Lets discuss...
India seems to be keen on setting up a high-speed bullet train route between Mumbai & Ahmedabad. The technology to setup bullet train will be provided by Japan. The project...
sir , Is that possible to mix any gases or chemicals to the exhaust gas in silencer after combustion in the internal combustion engine that reduce or convert the greenhouse...
Gmail's renovating its user interface starting today in an attempt to let users have full authority over how they wish to organize their mails. The new design shall be rolled...