Jobs after CCNA Certification

Hi all, i am kishore i have done my btech in 2013 with computer science.. and recently i have completed my CCNA certification.. now my problem is.. when i am searching for job every company need some experience.. i dnt know what to do with this certificate.. pls help me out.. kindly waiting for your replies

Replies

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    CCNA certification also implies which level you cleared. what all papers you cleared. That is a very useful certificate. Your interviewers will be pleased. However dont try to get a BPO kind of job. Try for a IT-manufacturing company. Networking domain.
  • kishore pagtoi
    kishore pagtoi
    Thaks to reply nayan, when i go for networking job they need minimum 2years of experience. how to get experience with out a job.. is there any way to get experience..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Moved to jobs/careers section.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    kishore pagtoi
    Thaks to reply nayan, when i go for networking job they need minimum 2years of experience. how to get experience with out a job.. is there any way to get experience..
    Well this is a serious issue. Did you try fresher recruitments? Like Campus and all?
  • kishore pagtoi
    kishore pagtoi
    Nayan Goenka
    Well this is a serious issue. Did you try fresher recruitments? Like Campus and all?
    yes i did, but there are lot of openings for freshers as a devoloper, no one will cal for network engineer.. pls help me out
  • Alok mishra
    Alok mishra
    @#-Link-Snipped-# , Writing to an employbility test like elitmus , AMCAT etc. may help you . You should at least try ,it will give you opertunities(sic) to have interviewed with some companies of your domain if you score well in the exam .
    kishore pagtoi
    yes i did, but there are lot of openings for freshers as a devoloper, no one will cal for network engineer.. pls help me out
    kishore pagtoi
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    If you're aiming for the networking domain, it'd be a good idea to learn RHCE as well in the meanwhile and get certified - gives you that edge later on in career. Meanwhile, also look for specific areas of CCNA that you can qualify in, and also attempt higher levels of Cisco Certification.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Has anybody heard about DSSD course. I m going to join Banglore(Knowledge park). But there is a problem I don't know placement records of it. Please share your ideas of...
CEAN.,,,,,,,,,Please help me to learn image processing
Hello Edge-ineers, You can share your third round seat allocation results here.. Also can discuss here about center. So if some one know something about particular center, Share here so...
Hi Engineers...! I am B.Tech(IT) Graduate. Now I'm working as Desktop Support Engineer in IBM Bangalore.... I am in Confusion about my career field because in college timing I'm interested...
Starting 5th February, you will be able to buy Moto G online from Flipkart, at an 'exceptional price' - says Flipkart. The official price of the phone in India has...