RESULTS:- AFTER C-DAC THIRD ROUND SEAT ALLOCATION...

Hello Edge-ineers,

You can share your third round seat allocation results here..
Also can discuss here about center. So if some one know something about particular center, Share here so it will be help full for all..

Thx...

I have allocated seat for DIVSED in sunbeam Gultekdi- Pune center..
Who else have same center.. ???😀😀

Replies

• Mukesh Modi
    Mukesh Modi
    Has anybody heard about DSSD course. I m going to join Banglore(Knowledge park). But there is a problem I don't know placement records of it.
    Please share your ideas of this course and records.
  • hinesh
    hinesh
    Mukesh Modi
    Has anybody heard about DSSD course. I m going to join Banglore(Knowledge park). But there is a problem I don't know placement records of it.
    Please share your ideas of this course and records.
    Hi,
    Yes DSSD is for system software.. its a good course for making system software. ..

And c-dac bangalore-kp is also good center and placement is centralize for c-dac.
  • Mukesh Modi
    Mukesh Modi
    Hey hinesh...I got this info...from this site one user said-
    I have heard about it, one of my friends has done it in Bangalore. He said although it is a good course, it is highly hectic, and they don't teach logic. It is mostly cramming. His words "Light hai, sab kuch online kar sakte hai".
    I also was planning to do it, mainly because of the linux and windows device driver development. But I reached out to the head of the DSSD Department(G.L. Gangaprasad) there and he himself was skeptical about this course. The placements are very minimum for DSSD compared to DAC. Most of the people have to search on their own, and the few people who get placed are in the range of 3-4 lakhs only.

I got allotted in the 3rd round, but I am not planning to join. You can refer to the course structure on their site for additional information.

After reading this.....What will you suggest me?
  • Mukesh Modi
    Mukesh Modi
    hinesh
    Hi,
    Yes DSSD is for system software.. its a good course for making system software. ..

And c-dac bangalore-kp is also good center and placement is centralize for c-dac.
    I have heard about it, one of my friends has done it in Bangalore. He said although it is a good course, it is highly hectic, and they don't teach logic. It is mostly cramming. His words "Light hai, sab kuch online kar sakte hai".
    I also was planning to do it, mainly because of the linux and windows device driver development. But I reached out to the head of the DSSD Department(G.L. Gangaprasad) there and he himself was skeptical about this course. The placements are very minimum for DSSD compared to DAC. Most of the people have to search on their own, and the few people who get placed are in the range of 3-4 lakhs only.

I got allotted in the 3rd round, but I am not planning to join. You can refer to the course structure on their site for additional information.

• hinesh
    hinesh
    Mukesh Modi

Hi,
    Its good that did digging for course. I also checked modules of DSSD ..
    But as your former c-dac friend said that they don't teach logic. If he has gone through the course than his experience gets count.

As , when you call for some help on c-dac centers., the probability is , the call goes to any person regarding course. so the opinions may is less value than your friend who has done course.

also you have made-up mind for not doing course than its on you.

My suggestion.:- If you wanted to pursue for dssd course in c-dac. its of good value as i search amongst some of my friends. rest is on you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Engineers...! I am B.Tech(IT) Graduate. Now I'm working as Desktop Support Engineer in IBM Bangalore.... I am in Confusion about my career field because in college timing I'm interested...
Starting 5th February, you will be able to buy Moto G online from Flipkart, at an 'exceptional price' - says Flipkart. The official price of the phone in India has...
hi,iam shanawaz,an UG(B.Tech) student in ECE branch from A.P. ,intrested in new things-the word crazyengineers draged me here
Worrying about shattered glass and broken glass shards may well be a thing of past! Researchers are aiming for a glass that does not shatter when dropped but simply bends...
Recently, Google Chrome Dev Channel stacks for Linux were updated adding AURA UI stack & Chrome App Launcher to the latest unstable build. AURA, the graphical stack for Google Chrome,...