I need piano notes.

Does anyone have piano notes for the song Main Gaoon Tum so Jao by Mohd. Rafi (from the movie Brahmachari)?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dancer_Engineer
    Does anyone have piano notes for the song Main Gaoon Tum so Jao by Mohd. Rafi (from the movie Brahmachari)?
    Do you want the staff or the tabs (A,B,C,D etc.?) Not sure whether 'tabs' is the right word.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    When it comes to Piano, I'm a novice. I have tried my hand at small notes though.

I don't know anything technical about playing the piano.

I want to learn that song and play it as a birthday (9days to go) gift for my brother.
    If someone can help me, it would be great! 😀

I found a video on YouTube, but that didn't help much. I cant see the keys the pianist is playing. 😔
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Are you familiar with the scales & chords?
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    No! I don't know anything.

I can play 'happy birthday' on the piano, that's all.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Is there no one who can help me with this?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans,​ ​I'm ASHISH BARDHAN. I'm an undergraduate student of Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology ( N.S.I.T ), opted B.E./B.Tech. in Information Technology (IT). I'm currently in my Pre-Final 3rd...
With our growing strength, it makes perfect sense to start conducting CE City Meets again. The main problem we've faced so far is that there was no fixed agenda for...
The Electrofest is a technical fest organized by Guntur Engineering College. Recognizing the need for highly trained engineers, GEC conducts programs to benefit engineering education from Diploma level to Undergraduate...
Lots of CEans are sharing our content on Facebook. As you might have already noticed, once you click like/recommend button, a small icon is generated automatically from that page and...
Okay, I'm not a Facebook user and have little knowledge of the FBML aka Facebook Markeup Language. How is it different from HTML and HTML 5? I'm guessing it's something...