Display Customized Icon In Facebook After Clicking Facebook Recommend Button

Lots of CEans are sharing our content on Facebook. As you might have already noticed, once you click like/recommend button, a small icon is generated automatically from that page and it appears beside the link on the Facebook walls.

When you click 'recommend' button on #-Link-Snipped-# posts, an icon of 'Join Us Now' appears (which is a button on the sidebar of CE Home page)

Can we somehow change it? What should be done for this?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The same problem is with CE-Forum pages.
    If you click 'like' button at the end of each page, we should have an option to display a customized icon.
    😐
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    You can use FB JS API to customize the call backs, and by changing the content of the element, I guess what you ask is possible. 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I have no idea how to do it. Can you please elaborate?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    AKD, to start with, you can refer these two links:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Do say me if you face any issue! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Okay, I'm not a Facebook user and have little knowledge of the FBML aka Facebook Markeup Language. How is it different from HTML and HTML 5? I'm guessing it's something...
hey friends please help me out m persuing b.tech cse ,nd m a 4th year student i am from ggsip university delhi we had campus drive of infosys and i...
We had Delphi recruitment in our campus, a few days back. The technical presentation during the pre-placement talk was one of the worst we had. It was given by a...
NIT, Kurukshetra is organizing CONFLUENCE'12, its National level Cultural Festival from 16th-19th February, 2012. The event would comprise of a large number of events and activities from various clubs like:...
Conclave 2011 is RKNEC (now RCOEM) annual Alumni day. All the alumni of the college are invited to attend the event. Letter from the organizers - On behalf of the...