Holla Fellas !!

Hello CEans,​
I'm ASHISH BARDHAN. I'm an undergraduate student of Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology ( N.S.I.T ), opted B.E./B.Tech. in Information Technology (IT). I'm currently in my Pre-Final 3rd Year.
Well, In the huge pool of Computers, I have a keen interest in Programming, Algorithms, Software Engineering, Game Development, Mobile Application Development, DBMS, Operating Systems, Graphic Design and Multimedia.
I've decided to visit here, as this is the place where I could get interacted with a lot of Geeks, who could give me certain tips and advises whenever I seek help. Plus, even I have certain things which I've experienced so far in my Life with Computers.

Apart from being Technical, I also have some other variety of interests like - Sketching, Painting, Photography, Blogging, Web Surfing, Watching Movies (preferably Hollywood), Gaming, Computer Games, Cycling, Listening Music (preferably ROCK genre \m/).

Hope to have an awesome and healthy with you all guys.

Cya !! 😁​

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Warm welcome to CE, Ashish. 😀
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    godfather
    Warm welcome to CE, Ashish. 😀
    Thanks Sir !!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ashbeezone
    Thanks Sir !!
    No need to call anyone here 'sir' or 'madam'. We're just plain cold crazy engineers here who are identified by their discipline and username.

By the way, how did you discover this site?
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    Actually, since 1st year I've been calling my seniors 'Sir' and 'Madam' as per the so-called protocols. 😛 Aadat si Lagg Gayee hai !! 😛

Anyways, I was just searching certain problems related to Internships and Training. After getting through a lot of forum, this site came up and I liked it. And therefore, I'd joined it. 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    A warm welcome to CE Family, Ashish. Good to see your enthusiastic responses over various threads.
    I hope you will go a long way with us at CrazyEngineers.
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    Ya Hopefully
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ashbeezone
    Actually, since 1st year I've been calling my seniors 'Sir' and 'Madam' as per the so-called protocols. 😛 Aadat si Lagg Gayee hai !! 😛

Anyways, I was just searching certain problems related to Internships and Training. After getting through a lot of forum, this site came up and I liked it. And therefore, I'd joined it. 😀
    ...and the language of the forums is strictly English. 😨
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    Okay, my mistake !!
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    😁 Welcome to CE, Ashish!
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    Thanks for the Bhangra Smiley !!!! 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With our growing strength, it makes perfect sense to start conducting CE City Meets again. The main problem we've faced so far is that there was no fixed agenda for...
The Electrofest is a technical fest organized by Guntur Engineering College. Recognizing the need for highly trained engineers, GEC conducts programs to benefit engineering education from Diploma level to Undergraduate...
Lots of CEans are sharing our content on Facebook. As you might have already noticed, once you click like/recommend button, a small icon is generated automatically from that page and...
Okay, I'm not a Facebook user and have little knowledge of the FBML aka Facebook Markeup Language. How is it different from HTML and HTML 5? I'm guessing it's something...
hey friends please help me out m persuing b.tech cse ,nd m a 4th year student i am from ggsip university delhi we had campus drive of infosys and i...